Sunday, February 13, 2011

Doggy sleepover


We are having a doggy sleepover at our place. Lego's mother, father and brother was spending the night, so now we have 6 dogs and 2 cats in the house. Lucca (my eldest) and Lego's father Nero, grew up together so they are great mates, and of course Lego and his brother Prince are getting on famously. Only my middel boy Leche is not very engaging with them, but then again he is not engaging with ANY other dogs. Vegas (Lego and Prince's mom) is just so sweet and loving, for a whippet, and then there are the cats. They are just loving the new slaves in the house and play hide and seek with them, even if the dogs don't know it. Its been a fun evening and morning, but I think 6 would be a bit much for me to handle full time.

No comments:

My Travells