Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The door that Jacob hung


We finally moved into our new house. Our first house we bought. It was horrible. I gate moving more than anything in life, yet I do it so often. I made a promise to myself that I would be burried out of the house I stayed in before we bought this house. Well that did not happen. In the end we bought, moved and now we are in. We want to do alot to the house, but have to raise money first. We had to get a few dooes hung as there were doors missing and in bad shape. The professional did it for us at R600 a door, and it took him 6 hours to hang 2 doors. Last night I hung the last door for free and in 1 hour (only because we had to saw a piece off the door). It looks better than the professionals work, and now I am pissed off that we spent all this money on it.

No comments:

My Travells