Thursday, November 25, 2010

Good old Julius


1 Day the teacher found Julius Malema in the Library photocopying blank paper, so she asked him "what are you doing Julius?"
he replied " I am making more paper"


One day Julius was enjoying the sun in South Beach in Durban.
A lady came and asked him, "Are you relaxing?"
Julius answered, "No, I am Julius."
Another guy came and asked him the same question.
Julius answered, "No! No! I'm Julius!"
A third one came and asked him the same question again.
Julius was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place.
While walking he saw a certain guy soaking in the sun.
He went up to him and asked, "Are you Relaxing?"
This guy was a lot more educated and answered, "Yes, I am relaxing."
Julius slapped him in his face and said,
"Hey wena... Everyone is looking for you and you are sitting over here

No comments:

My Travells