Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why do I feel so crap

This morning I had to take my youngest (2 year old) Leche to the vet. He is getting his manhood removed. It was so traumatic for both of us. Actually for all three of us. Lucca could not understand why I was locking him away on his own this morning. This has never happened before, so what is up. Leche was very restless in the car and knew he was headed for something big. Leaving him there in that cage with the vet was just too much for me. Am I doing the right thing? I mean I know I am doing the right thing because he has to be cut. He is marking everything in the house and he is not using them, so they have to come out. But I am wondering if I am doing the right thing for him and for me. I have such issues with getting him fixed. What it is exactly I can not say, but I feel almost like its wrong. He didn't ask for it, he doesn't even know why its happening, and I am playing judge and jury to him. Then of course there is also that issue of manhood and a reflection of mine...

Whatever the reason for whatever I am doing, it feels crap and most of all I felt so bad leaving my boy there in the cage by himself. Does this make me a bad father?

No comments:

My Travells