Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010


Its a new year. Its 2010. Its South Africa's big chance to shine!!!

I want to vomit.

I came back from my amazing pilgrimage and all I wanted to do since I have been back here, was to go back there again. I started working again this week. While on the pilgrimage I realised that I am on a career path that I am not happy with. I don't want to be what I am. The problem is that I don't know what I want to do. At work things are returning to normal. The pressure of finding appointments is in full swing, and that is what I hate. I don't want to battle to find appointments, and then go to them and beg them to stay in our hotels. I am sick and tired of doing that. I want a job where I do something completely different, maybe a little more creative industry than tourism.

2010 is not starting out very well for me. I have figured out that I don't want to be in the career I am in anymore, but I don't know what I want to do. On top of that, I only know how to be a sales person, as that is what I have done my entire working life.

Blog posts will slow down dramatically for now, as I am not very inspired at the moment, and don't really have much to say.

Happy 2010!!!!

2 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

I've heard from many people that getting back into life after a major trip abroad is hard.

Maybe a new job is what you need?

wozzel said...

all the best :) i'm sure you will find your path!

My Travells